Spicy Kombucha-6 x330 ml
An unmatched vegan probiotic source, kombucha, is a fermented tea beverage that is rich in gut-loving bacteria, amino acids and vitamins — all of which help to support your immune system and digestive tract. Fropie Spicy Kombucha owes its delicious taste to a warming blend of organic and green tea infused with our favorite spices: cinnamon, cardamom and clove. Packed with powerful antioxidants, this 100% natural formula makes for a refreshing drink that does wonders in helping to boost bodily functions and well-being! As with all our products, Fropie Spicy Kombucha is free of additives and preservatives.
Did you know?
Kombucha is said to have been named after Dr. Kombu who brought the drink back from his travels for the Japanese Emperor, Inyoko. The term “cha”, which means “tea” in Japanese was added to the name “Kombu”, after discovering its enrichiching properties. Legend also has it that this healthy elixir was what gave samurais their everlasting energy during war.
Sugar is added at the beginning of the kombucha production process to enable fermentation. However, it is nearly fully consumed by microorganisms by the time it makes it to your fridge!
- Free of preservatives and coloring agents.
- Consume within 5 days after opening.
- Keep refrigerated at + 4 °C. Otherwise, the fermentation process may continue and cause the bottle to explode.
- You may see sediments inside the bottle. This is proof that our kombucha is biologically active. Sediments may increase with time. You may strain it out before consuming or enjoy it as it is.
- This product contains living microorganisms! It is 100% natural and additive free. In order to fully enjoy its flavor, please make sure that you store it correctly and consume it before the recommended expiration date.
Contents:Water, Sugar, Black Tea Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Cinnamon, Ground Cardamom, Clove, Live Probiotic Culture