An unmatched vegan probiotic source, kombucha, is a fermented tea beverage that is rich in gut-loving bacteria, amino acids and vitamins — all of which help to support your immune system and digestive system. Fropie Mint Kombucha owes its revitalizing taste to a blend of organic black and green tea infused with refreshing mint for an invigorating botanical brew.
Packed with powerful antioxidants, this 100% natural formula makes for a delicious drink that does wonders to help boost bodily functions and well-being! As with all our products, Fropie Mint Kombucha is free of all additives and preservatives.
Did you know?
Drinking kombucha had become very popular in Europe towards the middle of the twentieth century. In fact, priests in Italy were known to be mixing holy water with kombucha. In 1955, Italian musician Renato Caroson even composed a song dedicated to the popularity of kombucha called ‘Stu Fungo Cinese’!
Sugar is added at the beginning of the kombucha production process to enable fermentation. However, it is nearly fully consumed by microorganisms by the time it makes it to your fridge!
- Free of preservatives and coloring agents.
- Consume within 5 days after opening.
- Keep refrigerated at + 4 °C. Otherwise, the fermentation process may continue and cause the bottle to explode.
- You may see sediments inside the bottle. This is proof that our kombucha is biologically active. Sediments may increase with time. You may strain it out before consuming or enjoy it as it is.
- This product contains living microorganisms! It is 100% natural and additive free. In order to fully enjoy its flavor, please make sure that you store it correctly and consume it before the recommended expiration date.
Contents: Water, Sugar,Black Tea, Green Tea, Mint