Lemon and Ginger Kombucha-6x 330 ml
Lemon and Ginger Kombucha
An unmatched vegan probiotic source, kombucha, is a fermented tea beverage that is rich in gut-loving bacteria, amino acids and vitamins — all of which help to support your immune system and digestion. Zesty ginger combines with refreshing lemon for an energizing brew that owes its delicious taste to an exquisite blend of organic black and green tea. Packed with powerful antioxidants, this 100% natural formula makes for a delicious drink that does wonders to help boost bodily functions and well-being! As with all our products, Fropie Lemon & Ginger Kombucha is free of all additives and preservatives.
Did you know?
Kombucha became globally unavailable during World War II. due to a shortage of sugar, which is an important ingredient that enables the kombucha fermentation process.
Sugar that is added at the beginning of this process is nearly fully consumed by microorganisms by the time it makes it to your fridge!
- Free of preservatives and coloring agents.
- Consume within 5 days after opening.
- Keep refrigerated at + 4 °C. Otherwise, the fermentation process may continue and cause the bottle to explode.
- You may see sediments inside the bottle. This is proof that our kombucha is biologically active. Sediments may increase with time. You may strain it out before consuming or enjoy it as it is.
- This product contains living microorganisms! It is 100% natural and additive free. In order to fully enjoy its flavor, please make sure that you store it correctly and consume it before the recommended expiration date.
Contents:Water, Sugar, Black Tea Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Lemon Juice, Ginger Juice, Live Probiotic Culture