Hibiscus and Clove Kombucha- 6 x 330 ml
Hibiscus and Clove Kombucha
An unmatched vegan probiotic source, kombucha, is a fermented tea beverage that is rich in gut-loving bacteria, amino acids and vitamins — all of which help to support your immune system and digestion. Fropie Hibiscus & Clove Kombucha owes its refreshing taste to a delicious blend of organic black and green tea infused with hibiscus and clove. Packed with powerful antioxidants, this 100% natural formula makes for a refreshing drink that does wonders to help boost bodily functions and well-being! As with all our products, Fropie Hibiscus & Clove Kombucha is free of additives and preservatives.
Did you know?
Famous Australian artist H. Waldeck tells of a chemist he met in 1913 during World War I. Russia. The chemist lends him a fermented Russian drink that he always keeps near, saying that it is known to be good for the digestive system. This drink is none other than kombucha!
Sugar is added at the beginning of the kombucha production process to enable fermentation. It is nearly fully consumed by microorganisms by the time it makes it to your fridge!
- Free of preservatives and dyes.
- Consume within 5 days after opening.
- Keep refrigerated at + 4 °C. Otherwise, the fermentation process may continue and cause the bottle to explode.
- You may see sediments inside the bottle. This is proof that our kombucha is biologically active Sediments may increase with time. You may strain it out before consuming or enjoy it as it is.
- This product contains living microorganisms! It is 100% natural and additive free. In order to fully enjoy its flavor, please make sure that you store it correctly and consume it before the recommended expiration date.
Contents:Water, Sugar, Black Tea Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Hibiscus, Ground Clove, Probiotic Culture