Classic Kombucha-6 x330 ml
An unmatched vegan probiotic source, kombucha, is a fermented tea beverage that is rich in gut-loving bacteria, amino acids and vitamins. Fropie Classic Kombucha owes its refreshing taste to a delicious blend of organic black and green tea and a 100% natural formula that is free of additives and preservatives. Packed with powerful probiotics and antioxidants, the Fropie Classic Kombucha makes for a refreshing drink that does wonders in helping to boost your immune system and digestion!
Did you know?
Legend has it that the first kombucha ever was made by the Qin Dynasty in B.C. 2000 for the Chinese emperor Qin Shi Huangdi. It was then called the “tea of immortality” or “elixir of life” and was known for being used to keep the emperor young and healthy.
Sgar is added at the beginning of the kombucha production process to enable fermentation. However, it is nearly fully consumed by microorganisms by the time it makes it to your fridge!
- Free of preservatives and coloring agents.
- Consume within 5 days after opening.
- Keep refrigerated at + 4 °C. Otherwise, the fermentation process may continue and cause the bottle to explode.
- You may see sediments inside the bottle. This is proof that our kombucha is biologically active. Sediments may increase with time. You may strain it out before consuming or enjoy it as it is.
- This product contains living microorganisms! It is 100% natural and additive free. In order to fully enjoy its flavor, please make sure that you store it correctly and consume it before the recommended expiration date.
Contents: Water, Sugar, Black Tea Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Live Probiotic Culture